The Bachelorette Season 7, Episode 7 - July 12, 2011

So guys, If you cannot Watch The Bachelorette Season 7, Episode 7 from broadcast free online TV at home, you might want to watch it via free internet TV / sports online TV.  The Bachelorette Season 7,  might available on some website that provide Club Friendly live streaming coverage for free, so you can watch it online from your PC.

You probably already watched the episode, but just in case you didn't, here's the Bachelorette Season 7 Premiere Drinking Game you should play/should have played tonight. "Novocaine for Your Brain," ha! Get it? Ashley's a dentist. Well, dental student. Who is taking time off from school to date 25 guys at once so she can get married before she gets her diploma because priorities. (Actually a pretty smart move, if you think about it. I mean, if I were Ashley, part of the reason I'd agree to do this show is because once it's over and I started my dental practice, no matter where I move my patient list will be full up of people who simply want the weird bragging rights of saying "My dentist was The Bachelorette!" to their friends. I bet she'll even have a photo booth in the office and, like, rose-shaped toothbrushes to sell. It's called a business model.)

0 comments: